Message I sent to the Whitehouse Today
Posted 7:39 AM
Dear Whitehouse Staff,
I campaigned for both Dean and Obama, and I consider myself the current administrations "core constituency". However, I'm not supporting the current Heath Care Reform bill.
My concerns are as follows:
- Health insurance should be *insurance* not "manged care".
- HSA plans cost $80/month for a single person and $300/month for a family including reasonable contributions. This is affordable for most americans.
- America doesn't need more medication.
- America doesn't need more doctoring.
- America doesn't need to spend more money on the "health care" industry.
- 80% of our health care costs are spent on the last 90 days of life ... this is insanity.
- Medical professionals have a vested interest in keeping their patients sick - skewing their POV - this is not something you plan on changing..
- Children in America have been denied education in public schools for failing to take medication.... this policy will only get worse.
- Please stop catering to big pharma ... they are creepy.